Data protection declaration
1. Name and contact details of the controller
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: Kutscher-Puis Legal, Dr. Fabienne Kutscher-Puis, Jägerhofstraße 31-32, D-40479 Düsseldorf, Germany, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +49 (0)211/989 489 60 fax: +49 (0)211/989 489 54.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.kutscher-puis.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a “log file”. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- date and time of access;
- name and URL of the retrieved file;
- website from which access is made (referrer URL);
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider..
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- to warrant a smooth connection of the website;
- to warrant comfortable use of our website;
- to evaluate system security and stability; as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. In no case will we use the data collected in order to draw conclusions about you personally.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processed for the purpose of initiating contact with us occurs in accordance with Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- Syou have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera a GDPR;
- the disclosure in accordance with Article 6(1), Sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data;
- in the event a legal obligation exists for the disclosure in accordance with Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera c GDPR; and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the settlement of contractual relations with you in accordance with Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie that results in each case in connection with the specifically used terminal device. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity as a result.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies are required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a message will always appear before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies might make it impossible for you to use all functions of our website.
5. Plugins and tools
This page uses the map service Google Maps via an API. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address.
This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offerings and easy findability of the places indicated by us on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the terms of Article 6(1), Litera f GDPR.
6. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to request information about processing of your personal data. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of objection, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to demand the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored with us unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to request restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure of the data, if we no longer need the data but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend against legal claims, or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer thereof to another controller;
- pursuant to Article 7(3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future; and
- pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you may contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1), Sentence 1, Litera f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without your specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com
8. Data security
We use the common secure socket layer (SSL) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Currentness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and the offerings via the website or based on changed legal or administrative requirements, it may become necessary to modify this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://kutscher-puis.com/en/privacy-policy.